14-year-old died as she slept and when her parent saw the autopsy report they can’t hold their tears

March 15, 2018 lil teryan 0 Comments

We can all agree that smart phones have become part and parcel of our daily lives. We keep it next to us on our beds as it is the last thing we see before we sleep and the first thing we pick up when we wake up in the morning.

Here is a true story of a young girl who did just that.

A mother walked into her 14-year-old daughter, Le Thi Xoan’s room to wake her up in the morning. She called her multiple times but she did not response. Her mother then immediately drove her to the hospital in a state of panic.

When she arrived at the Emergency unit the doctors diagnosed that her daughter was already dead and could not be saved

The mother was in a state of numbness and disbelief because her daughter was absolutely fine the night before. She could not fathom how she could have lost her daughter overnight.

The doctor said the cause of her daughter’s death was actually from being electrocuted. She was taken to see her precious child one last time in order to let the fact that she was gone, sink in.

She was puzzled as to how her daughter had been electrocuted when nothing looked out of the ordinary in her room this morning. She then got back to her home and went straight into her daughter’s room. She found Xoan’s smartphone charging cable was on her bed. Although it was plugged into her phone, it was not charging. The part of the cable near the smartphone was burnt.

According to Xoan’s parents, it was not unusual for their children to charge their phones while they sleep.

It was speculated that there was a problem with the worn-out charging cable and that had caused a leakage in excess current during her sleep

At Xoan’s funeral, her mother could not control her grief as she rushed up to her daughter’s coffin. She pounded her casket and wailed for her child to come back. She could not accept the fact that her daughter was no longer part of this world and it was all because of a trivial matter, a short circuit.

The dangers of overcharging your smartphone is a real threat to an individual’s safety. It is better to be safe than sorry therefore stop keeping your phones nearby when you charge them.

Please always check the condition of your phone charging cables and be sure to buy original parts from the manufacturers.

You Might Also Like